Acer n10 Hard Reset
Hard Reset Via Button/Hand:
- Turn Off Handset and wait few seconds
- Now see Hard Reset Switch on the bottom of your phone
- Now press tip of stylus toggle the Hard Reset Switch to the left and back to the right
- Now wait until device reboot successfully
- Enjoy your device hard reset successfully
What is Hard Reset?
With hard reset Method you can reset your device setting and apps to factory condition.
why need you hard reset your device?
If your handset work slowly or not work properly or hang at logo or show any error. then you can hard reset your handset to fix your problem.
if you forgot your password, pattern lock, email id then you can reset your device with hard reset method.
Warning: All data erased after hard reset so take a backup before hard reset your device.
Before you buy or give handset or tablet to repair shop, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card before factory reset. impossible to recover your data after hard reset, so backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, SD Card, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without insurance, if your cell phone lost, damaged or stolen at least your invaluable data is backed up in a safe place. If you want to sell your phone and you want to wipe your personal data hard reset is good idea.
- IF your Handset affected with malware or virus then first try to hard reset then update or flash with stock rom.